|Exercise Name:||Ab Rollout|
|Secondary Muscle(s):||Deltoids and Lats for Stabilization; Lower Back|
Ab Rollout Description and Instruction
This abdominal exercise works the abs and lower back and is the proper version of an ab rollout.
It’s no secret that six pack abs are one of the most coveted muscle groups when it comes to a man’s physique. Movie stars have them and women crave them – yet, it is one of the more challenging things to accomplish. Some might even say that a man’s abs are a barometer for how fit he really is. If you’re looking to get six pack abs, you’ve come to the right place. With a little bit of training and the right diet (after all, abs are made in the kitchen – not in the gym), you’ll have washboard abs in no time.
To Perform the Ab Rollout
- Place a barbell on the floor at your feet.
- Bending at the waist, grip the barbell with a shoulder with overhand grip.
- With a slow controlled motion, roll the bar out so that your back is straight.
- Roll back up raising your hips and **** as you return to the starting position.
- Perform this exercise in a slow and controlled manner.
- Keep your arms straight throughout the exercise.