|Exercise Name:||Bent Knee Hip Raise|
|Equipment Required:||*N/A—Body Weight Exercise|
*Although this abs exercise is pictured as a body weight exercise, you can increase the amount of resistance by holding a dumbbell or medicine ball between your feet.
Bent Knee Hip Raise Instructions
This is a great abdominal exercise to strengthen your abdominals.
It’s no secret that six pack abs are one of the most coveted muscle groups when it comes to a man’s physique. Movie stars have them and women crave them – yet, it is one of the more challenging things to accomplish. Some might even say that a man’s abs are a barometer for how fit he really is. If you’re looking to get six pack abs, you’ve come to the right place. With a little bit of training and the right diet (after all, abs are made in the kitchen – not in the gym), you’ll have washboard abs in no time.
To Perform the Bent Knee Hip Raise
- Lie on your back with your arms outstretched to your sides.
- Bend your knees at a 60 degree angle and hold your feet up just off the floor.
- While keeping your back and arms down, raise your hips up and off the floor so that your knees are over your chest.
- Contract your abs for a moment and then return to the starting position.
Bent Knee Hip Raise Tips
- Perform this exercise in a slow and controlled manner.